It is interesting as we face the upcoming changes to Veteran content that there are two (2) polls on this forum asking if veteran content is too difficult. In both cases approximately 60% of the population says No it is not. That leaves about 40% on the table that want change, of this 40% some … More The tyranny of the minority? Why is Zennimax changing Vet Content?
When a brick and mortar store has a sale sometimes they limit the number of items per customer to keep it available to all – and in some circumstances depending on the type of product they limit the supply on hand to prevent a loss of future revenue. Imagine running a sale on washing machines … More Elder Scroll Online is not strange at all